Plant for Optics produces high-precision spherical optics for various applications–lenses, achromatic doublets, triplets, spherical mirrors. Materials – optical glass of SCHOTT, OHARA, HIKARI, PILKINGTON, CORNING and other proved producers of optical glasses, fused silica, colour fi lter glasses, crystals with application in the UV and IR spectrum range.
Typical specifi cations according to ISO 10110 are:
– diameters from 15 to 110 mm; upon a special inquiry – up to 200 mm;
– thickness in the range of 0,4 – 50 mm with a tolerance of +/- 0,05 mm or better;
– spherical form error of the radius -PV up to lambda/10;
– surface cosmetics – up to 5/2 x 0,016 and S/D = 10-5 on MIL-O- 13830A;
– centering accuracy up to 1 minute or better;
– processing of lenses with non-round shape;
– black varnishing of the edge of the lenses for reducing of parasitic refl ections on customer`s specifi
– applying of antirefl ective, refl ective and fi lter coatings in UV-VIS-NIR range.
A 100% control of all lens parameters in accordance with the drawings and specifi cations is carried out. Test Reports for all the parameters, including interferograms from ZYGO interferometer with an aperture of 6 inches are prepared on customer`s request.