Plant for Optics has long-year traditions in manufacture of plano optics and prisms. The range of the produced articles is various.
– windows with diameters from 3 to 200 mm;
– optical fi lters from Schott colour glasses with round and rectangular shape with every dimensions ac
cording to customer`s request;
– mirrors with round rectangular and unspecifi ed shape with protected metal refl ective coating and
high refl ective dielectric coatings in spectrum ranges upon inquiry;
– wedges with round and rectangular shapes;
– wedge fi lters from colour optical glasses.
– materials – different optical glasses and fused silica;
– RA prisms with dimensions from 3 to 100 mm;
– roof prisms with precision of the roof angle of 90 degrees +/- 3 seconds;
– penta prisms with angle of deviation 90 degrees +/- 30 seconds;
– dove prisms with the base length in the range 5-100 mm with round and rectangular shape;
– prisms with unspecifi ed shape with 4 and more polished sides upon client`s inquiry;
– cube prism with beamsplitter coating for spliting of the light beam of refl ection and transmission into
the VIS and NIR spectrum range;
– cemented prism groups – Porro prisms, BS cubes, Prism and Lens cemented;
– microprisms with dimensions down to 2,0 mm on customer`s request.
Typical tolerances of performance are:
– fl atness- lambda /4 and up to lambda /10 is optional;
– scratch / Dig = 60-40 and down to S/D = 10-5 upon customer`s request under MIL-O-13830A;
– parallelism 1 minute wit the possibility of up to 3-5 seconds upon inquiry;
– prism angle tolerance 1’ and pyramidal error 1’. Angle accuracy 30’’ or better is an optional;
– black varnishing of unpolished sides for reduction of parasitic refl ections.
We offer various anti – refl ective and refl ective coatings for all types of prisms. A 100% control of all stages of the production process is carried out. We check fl atness on the polished block during the polishing process by a fl at interferometer with aperture Ø 300 mm. A precise fi nal control of fl atness is carried out by ZYGO interferometer with 6’’ aperture fl at transmission element. Test reports and interferograms are given on customer`s request.