Plant for Optics produce optical reticles for observation devices and shooting marks. The technological process is a photolithography method for application of reticle patterns on glass substrates.
The typical specifi cations are:
– etched patterns and fi lled with TiO2 or ZnO2 and colour paint on transparent background, line width
10 +/- 3 microns or upon customer`s request;
– chromium evaporated patterns on transparent background, line width 6 +/- 1 micron or upon
– non-transparent chromium background and etched transparent patterns, line width 6 +/- 1 micron or
upon customer`s request;
– distance tolerances between patterns up to +/- 2 microns;
– positioning the center of the reticle with respect to outside dimensions 0,1 mm or better;
– optional AR coatings applied on both sides of the reticle.
Quality control by measurement of width, depth, length of the patterns with microscope VICKERS with an accuracy of 1 micron.