Plant for Optics has a big capacity to make optical coatings. Optical coatings are deposited using thermal evaporation by resistive heaters and electron beam gunsin vacuum and ion assisted evaporation. The specifi cations include a wide spectrum range – UV, VIS, NIR, IR – and various functions of the coatings.
Anti Refl ective coatings:
– single layer optical coating MgF2;
– multi layer narrow band and broad band optical coatings.
– short pass fi lters;
– long pass fi lters;
– band pass fi lters.
Front Metal refl ective coatings:
– bare and protected Aluminium (Al);
– bare and protected Argentum (Ag);
– chromium (Cr).
Dielectric refl ective coatings:
– high refl ection over 99% for narrow band spectrum range.
– gold(Au) or Chromium(Cr) beamsplitting layers;
– dielectric beamsplitting layer;
– beamsplitting ratioR:T= 50:50 on angle of incidence 45º. Also available others beamsplitting ratio and AOI
on customer`s request.
Checking of spectral performance of coatings is made by a sophisticated spectrophotometers Perkin Elmer Lambda 950 for UV-VIS-NIR and FTIR SHIMADZU IRAffi nity-1for IR range.