Plant for Optics offer precise optic elements up to the smallest dimensions:
– micro lenses with spherical surfaces with diameter down to 1,5 mm;
– achromatic doublets for microscopes and for endoscopes, cemented to withstand temperature 150° C in
– rod lenses for application in endoscopy;
– optical assemblies – multi-element assemblies, cemented groups of lenses and prisms.
Typical tolerances of performance according to ISO 10110 are:
– diameter +0,0/-0,02 mm;
– thickness +/- 0,02 mm;
– spherical form of the radius 3/2(0,5/0,2) or better;
– surface cosmetics on the surface – up to 5/2 x 0,016 and S/D = 10-5 on MIL 13830;
– centering accuracy up to 1 minute or better;
– applying multilayer AR coatings for UV-VIS-NIR range on customer`s specifi cation.
We offer upon customer`s specifi cation rod lenses with diameter from 1,8 mm to 9,0 mm and length of 10
– 60 mm with an application in medical and technical endoscopes.
A precise 100% control of all stages of the production process for an absolute quality guarantee required by the customer is carried out. Aprecise control of polished radii with interferometers of FISBA, KUGLER and INTELLIUM Z30 is usually made. Test reports and interferograms are given upon customer`s request.